Back to School Music Class Lesson Bundle
Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on the first day. Guide included. Make your back to school year easy and stress free with this amazing Music Class bundle.
Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on the first day. Guide included. Make your back to school year easy and stress free with this amazing Music Class bundle.
- BODY PERCUSSION ACTIVITIES
- Teaching VIDEO! AUDIO TRACKS! Music Class Students love these interactive body percussion activities that can be used with or without music. K-6 applications with Ideas for Stations, Lessons, Small and Large groups. Great for beginning or end of year classes and building classroom community. Perfect for K-6.
- “APPLE TREE” GAME SONG (so-mi)
- Teaching VIDEO! Sing and Play Game song “Apple Tree” an original song with So-Mi Kodaly and beginning Orff Activities. Play the game to learn student names. Learn skills with the rhythm practice pages.
- “APPLE TREE” GAME SONG(so-mi-la)
- Teaching VIDEO! “Apple Tree” original song and game that will help you teach, review and assess so-mi-la, sixteenth note rhythms and review quarter and eighth notes.
- RHYTHM CHANT LEVEL 1: Music Class Chant, Game and Rhythm Lesson: “Get to Know Ya” Level 1
- RHYTHM CHANT LEVEL 2: Music Class Chant, Game and Rhythm Lesson: “Get to Know Ya” Rhythm Lesson Level 2
- Teaching VIDEO! AUDIO TRACKS! Rhythm game & activities to get to know your students!
- BACK TO SCHOOL “Hello” Song with Game and Lesson K-3
- Teaching VIDEO! AUDIO TRACKS! Sing this fun back to school “Hello” song to build classroom community and develop solfege skills. Best for primary grades. Includes Create Your Own Melody and Rhythm pattern Graphics.
- CONCERT MANNERS POEM
- CHORAL SONG :”Come Along and Sing with Me”
- Warm up your choir with this easy to sing 3 part acapella round “Come Along and Sing With Me” a round for upper elementary. Solfege, Note Names teaching power point and Mp3 practice tracks to make this an easy teaching song. Best for beginning Upper Elementary age students.
This bundle includes 8 Resources that you can use to build a core curriculum for grades PK-6.
PLUS! A planner sheet for the first month of school-or for anytime you need it.
You’ll find video, audio, graphics, power points and pdf files.
- Sixteenth, Eighth, Quarter Notes, 2 Sixteenth +1 eighth note
- Rhythms- ta, ti ti (quarter, joined eighth notes)
- Steady beat
- Pitch Names
- Read Notes
- Write Notation
- Perform by singing and playing instruments
- Create a Rhythm Pattern
- Create a Melody Pattern
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
Google Apps- use the videos, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“What a wonderful bundle to make the first days back at school so smooth and fun. It’s always nice to have new ideas for the first day rather than doing the usual over and over. Loved this!”
“This makes me want school to start now! Thank you for this bundle that I know the kids will love!!!”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.