Distance Learning Body Percussion Rhythm Activity with Google Slides
Distance Learning interactive Google Slides Presentation with activities for students to create their own body percussion movement patterns
Distance Learning interactive Google Slides Presentation with activities for students to create their own body percussion movement patterns. Body Percussion Activity presentation, practice the moves and then create your own. Perfect for Kinder (with help) through 3rd grade.
- Google Slides Presentation (you will get your own copy of the google slides) with movable images to create your own 2 beat, 4 beat or 8 beat patterns. Directions for the students included in the presentation. Students can do the activity independently. (Kinder may need help from an adult)
- Power Point presentation in color and black and white
- Action posters and flashcards in color and in black and white
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Students will create 2, 4 or 8 beat patterns by moving the images into the beat boxes.
- Students will practice their moves and share them with someone else.
- Students can print the color and/or black and white copies and use them as manipulatives, or coloring activities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Back to School Music Class Lesson Bundle
- Add to cart
- Music Lessons, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, Back to School, Music Class Monthly Lesson Bundles