Buggy Bean Bag Activities and Games- for Preschool, Music and Movement Classes.
BUGGY BEAN BAG ACTIVITIES are perfect for the music and preschool classrooms. Show students the “bug” pictures and then play a fun bean bag game that will help all students connect music skills through movement.
- 8 Buggy Bean Bag Games in a presentation
- 8 Buggy Bean Bag Flash Cards
- Powerpoint presentation & Pdf. Files
- Teacher Booklet with Activity Directions
- Shoe Fly Shoe
- Buzzy Bee Bags
- Flutter Fly
- Grass Hop It!
- Bag It Mr. Ant!
- Lady Bag
- Darting Dragonfly
- Centipede Center
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Creative Movement activities
- Music and movement activities
- Connect Life Cycle and Science lesson with movement activities
- Build Classroom Community
- Transition Activity
- Connect Movement with Learning
- Develop Music Listening Skills
- Cross Body (Cross The Midline) Movement
- Gross Motor Movement
- Fine Motor Movement
- Team Building
- Playing together/take turns
HOME SCHOOL APPLICATIONS:
Give your children the chance to play games, learn to work together, take turns and develop their movement skills.
Connect nature with music and movement.
Perfect for your spring science lessons.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.