Buggy Scarf Activity for Ribbons, Streamers and Scarves
Picture your students stretching, bouncing, hopping, marching, twisting, wiggling, playing games, as they create, express and demonstrate music concepts through movement activities.
• 8 Buggy Scarf Activities in a Power Point presentation and Pdf. file
• Activity Directions
• How to Create a Slide Show
BUGGY SCARF ACTIVITIES:
- BEE BUZZ
- DRAGONFLY SWOOSH
- GRASSHOPPER HOP
- GLOWWORM GLIDE
- SPIDER WIGGLE
- FLY SPIN OVERHEAD
- BUTTERFLY DART
- LADYBUG SWIRL
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Music and movement activities- choose music to help students move high/low, fast/slow, short and long moves.
- Connect Life Cycle and Science lesson with movement activities
- Build Classroom Community
- Transition Activity
- Connect Movement with Learning
- Develop Music Listening Skills
- Cross Body (Cross the Midline) Movement
- Gross Motor Movement
- Fine Motor Movement
HOME SCHOOL APPLICATIONS:
Give your children the chance to play games, learn to work together, take turns and develop their movement skills.
Connect nature with music and movement.
Perfect for your spring science lessons
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.