Fall Music Class Lesson Bundle: Videos, Songs, Games, Kodaly and Orff Activities
Interactive Fall Music Class lessons for your K-6 students. Songs, games, reading, writing, composing, improvising music class activities. The Fall Music Class Lesson Bundle includes 6 Resources with a variety of lessons, Mp3 Tracks, VIDEO and animated power point resources and in addition to worksheets to teach Music Education Standards. K-6
Interactive Fall Music Class lessons for your K-6 students. Songs, games, reading, writing, composing, improvising music class activities.
Fall Music Class lessons for your K-6 students can be filled with students singing songs, playing games, instruments, composing, improvising in your Music Classroom using these interactive music lessons. The Fall Music Class Lesson Bundle includes 6 Resources with a variety of lessons, Mp3 Tracks, VIDEO and animated power point resources and in addition to worksheets to teach Music Education Standards. K-6
This bundle includes 6 resources that you can use to establish your core music curriculum during Fall months. Lessons can be adapted from Grades K-6. The Teacher Resource Guide provides an outline of the resources and planning pages for you to use these resources in your current music curriculum.
K-3: “Leaves Are Falling All Around”
K-3: Fall Vocal Explorations
1-4: “Five Little Acorns”
K-3: “Doggie, Doggie” Where’s Your Bone
2-6: Pirate Rhythm Chants and Activities
CONCEPTS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Playing Instruments
- Creative Movement
- Play parts
- Quarter, half, eighth notes
DETAILED RESOURCE DESCRIPTIONS: Please view the video previews for each resource.
This easily adaptable set of resources gives you the tools to teach music concepts to different grade levels per your teaching needs. It’s a perfect Fall Lesson to bring together your pitch, melody, rhythm, creative movement and improvisation goals. It’s also a wonderful way to assess students.
Using a video to teach enables you to have smooth transitions in your lesson. The video provides the visual and aural cues as you guide students from playing the beat to tapping rhythms, singing solfege and finally singing the song.
- Quarter, eighth, sixteenth notes
- Body Percussion
- Rhythm Creating
- Play Rhythms
- mi-so-la (do)
- Quarter, eighth notes and quarter rest
- Creative Movement
- Playing instruments, rhythms, melody
- Sheet music
- Orff Arrangement- Notes & Note Names
- Melody-Solfa, Note Names, Notes
- Bass-Note Names, Solfa
- Rhythm parts
- Printable for Rhythm writing
- Teaching and Creative Movement Activity Directions
- Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
- Power Point
- PDF Files
- Video for teaching Beat, Rhythm, and Melody solfege, lyrics
- (All pictures and pages are included in the PDF and Power Point files-this way you can choose how you want to use the resource in your classroom.)
- Kodaly Rhythm, Singing and Playing Bundle “Five Little Acorns” an Original Song
- 6 lesson plans and performance idea
- Sheet music with directions
- Game and directions
- Orff -Rhythmic and Melodic Ostinato, Accompaniment
- Rhythmic Teaching & Practice for ti-ti, ta, taa
- Kodaly melody mi, sol, la and do
- Printables-Melody, Rhythm, Writing Rhythms
- Flash Cards-Acorn and Rhythmic
- I can statements for individual goals and group
- half notes (or LONG and SHORT)
- Singing and Playing Notes (staff notes included on the sheet music)
- Lesson Plan Outline for 6-8 lesson IDEAS
- 2 Songs
- 3 Games
- 6-I Can Statements
- Rhythm practice
- mi so la Melody Notes
- Melody Ostinato
- Rhythm Ostinato
- Fill in the blank rhythm activities.
- 2 note and rhythm writing worksheets
- *Sheet Music for each song:
- sight sing, solfege, lyrics, note names
- Mp3 Practice Tracks
- PDF and Power Point File
- Animated Power Point
- 18 pages that show various vocal explorations with apples.
- 11 Blank slides for you to draw on your white board, Dot cam or SMART board.
- 3 Composition Printables for students to create Their own vocal explorations and share with the class or at home.
- Puppet template to make an exploration puppet.
You may also like…
- Add to cart
- Back to School Resources, Digital Resources, Music Activities, Music Teacher Essentials, Rhythm Activity Resources, Music Resources, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, Kodaly Music Lessons, Orff Music Lessons, Back to School Resources, Music Teacher Essentials, Music Classroom Decor, Music Games
- Add to cart
- Back to School Resources, Digital Resources, Music Activities, Rhythm Activity Resources, Music Resources, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, Orff Music Lessons, Rhythm Chants, Back to School Resources, Music Games