Halloween Music Class Lesson: Skin and Bones – Orff, Kodaly, Teaching Video MP3
Upper elementary will enjoy the Orff arrangement, learning the solfege, teachers can use the cool video or the power point to teach.
Easy to print PDF files included. K-6 Lesson adaptations included too. Middle school students would enjoy the video and guitar playing activity.
PREVIEW INCLUDES AUDIO SAMPLE
Teaching Pages for:
• BEAT, RHYTHM, MELODY, EM CHORD, SOLFEGE, NOTE NAMES, ORFF
• Lyric Page
• Guitar Teaching pages
• Sheet music of each part
• Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks (1 is the Orff arrangement)
• Compose a Rhythm Printable
• IN COLOR and BLACK AND WHITE
• Teaching Video with lyrics, teaching guide, examples and full recording.
• Concepts: eighth, quarter, half and dotted half notes, quarter rest, so-mi-do (low la optional), 3 beat time signature, call and response form.
• Power Point, Video, PDF files
Parts for soprano and bass xylophone, wood block, triangle, and guitar.
WHY I LOVE THIS RESOURCE:
I love the VIDEO. It makes it so easy to scroll to the right section I want to use in my classroom and press play. Easy to rewind and play again.
45+ page resource chock full of easy to use adaptable materials-including a VIDEO-to be a welcome addition to your Halloween music lessons.
*Each part is on a separate sheet with and without note names so that you can print and give to students for small group practice. All sheets are in color and part of the presentation and also in black and white for easy printing.
The printable is an adaptable activity for filling in “spooky rhythms”-you can use it with any Halloween Lesson!
The video is divided into sections-singing, Note reading, Orff parts, Solfege
Maximize your student’s learning experience with this innovative teaching tool.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.