Music Class Essentials Decor: Symbols, Rules, Standards, Notes, Terms, I Can’s
Create a welcoming music classroom with these vibrant and essential posters and signs. The colors coordinate with color coded instruments. Music symbols, alphabet, words, standards, I Can’s, and Classroom Organization is ready for you to put your music room in order.
Create a welcoming elementary music class with these vibrant and essential posters and signs as part of your music classroom decor. The colors coordinate with color coded instruments. Music symbols, alphabet, words, standards, I Can’s, and Classroom Organization is ready for you to put your music room in order. Use the Flashcards for games in centers and your sub tub. Flashcards and games are perfect for assessment and back to school activities. This colorful music class decor set works well with most décor packages. Get this package today to provide your students with the visuals and manipulatives to help them make deep connections to music concepts.
The Music Class Essentials Resources are a Core Set of Music Teacher Materials including Songs, Games, Lessons, Planning & Organization, and Décor.
RESOURCE INCLUDES: (Over 500 Pages!)
Presentation and PDF files to use for lesson organization and printing for décor and classroom activities based on the 7 Elements of Music:
Music Symbols and Terms
- Presentation includes slides you can insert into your lessons.
- I can statement starters-
- Music Words (Standards)
- Music Note Values
- Treble and Bass Clef Notes (with and without pitch names)
- Instrument Families
- Music Alphabet
- Music Motivation Posters
- Color Note Music Scale Posters (3 versions to use to organize your music room, teach concepts and print for activities.)
- Teacher Binder Cover and Side
- “Welcome to Music” Poster printed on 2 pages
- Welcome to Music Class/Music Class (Several formats)
- Music Notes-Rests
- Music Terms
- Music Standard Posters
- Instrument Family Posters
- Center Posters
- Grade Level Posters
- Lesson 1-6 Posters
- Blank Template of each size card
- Blank Treble Clef
- Blank Bass Clef
I CAN STATEMENT BEGINNERS AND TEMPLATE- CORE MUSIC STANDARDS
Posters of each word and “I CAN ….”
Kid friendly words and Standards words
Pair these with the 7 elements of music slides for your lessons or use on your white board.
- I CAN SING
- I CAN PLAY
- I CAN CREATE
- I CAN EXPRESS
- I CAN SHOW
- I CAN EXPERIENCE
- I CAN IMPROVISE
- I CAN IMAGINE
- I CAN UNDERSTAND
- I CAN EVALUATE
- I CAN PRESENT
- I CAN SHARE
- I CAN PERFORM
- I CAN PRACTICE
- I CAN REFINE
- I CAN EXPLORE
- I CAN CONNECT
- I CAN RELATE
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Use the presentation to create lessons and melodic practice activities.
- Use the flashcards in matching games and assessment activities.
- Use these posters to decorate your classroom.
- Use the solfege flashcards to teach melodic phrases using the Curwen signs.
- Use in whole class activities.
- Use in Centers or Stations, pairs and small groups.
- Use the color coded posters and flashcards in composition activities.
You may also like…
- Add to cart
- Back to School Resources, Digital Resources, Music Activities, Rhythm Activity Resources, Music Resources, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, Back to School Resources