Music Class November Composing and Rhythm Activities No Prep worksheets
November music class composing and rhythm activities. Music class students will love using these worksheets to tap, sing, play and compose. Versatile and creative-you’ll find these worksheets applicable to all your November Music lessons. . These are easy enough to use for a Substitute teacher. Great for assessment, listening activities, or composing. These worksheets can be used as a stand-alone activity or supplement your lesson goals.
• CONCEPTS: RHYTHM, PITCH, BEAT, COMPOSING, LISTENING
• 14 Resource Pages
• PDF files for easy printing.
• Teaching Ideas for all grades K-6
o Use these Worksheets for listening activities
o Supplement your Substitute lesson plans
o Save Your Voice Day!
• 2 Activities integrate “WRITING” using Venn Diagrams with students brainstorming Thanksgiving words and finally composing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Thanksgiving Music Lesson: ‘We Are Thankful’ Song with Orff and Kodaly Lesson
- Add to cart
- Music Lessons, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, November Music Lessons