Music Rhythm and Melody Drag and Drop Digital Lesson and Activities LEVEL 1
Interactive melody and rhythm activities for elementary music online or in class lessons.
Interactive melody and rhythm activities for your online or in class lessons. Students will love the cute apples and get excited to have the chance to move the images and create patterns. Then, they can say and play/sing their compositions. Use this resource in your distance learning or in class activities. Best for grades 1-2-3.
Rhythm: Eighth, Quarter Notes
Pitch: so mi
• Google Slides Activities with presentation & Drag & Drop images
• Drag and Drop Digital Images
• Review Rhythms
• 6-Quarter and eighth note rhythm review
• 2- Quarter and eighth note rhythm create activities
• 1 blank rhythm slide (for teacher use)
• Review so mi solfege
• 6-So mi practice
• 2-So mi create activities
• 1 blank melody staff slide (for teacher use)
HOW TO USE:
This resource includes options for you to use in your classroom, or in a digital environment.
Use the presentation to review rhythms and so mi, then breakout students into individual activities using the interactive images.
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.