Stretchy Band Songs & Movement Activities BUNDLE: Music, PE, Team Building
Stretchy Band Bundle 5 action songs and videos with colorful presentations, and activity directions along with 65 Movement Posters and 16 activities.
Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly Video Resource.
Get your students moving and learning with Stretchy Bands using the upbeat songs NOW WITH VIDEOS -along with additional activities in this Stretchy Band Bundle! Professionally animated videos that your students will LOVE! You’ll find 5 action songs and videos with colorful presentations, teaching ideas and activity directions along with 65 Movement Posters and 16 additional activities to easily implement Stretchy Band activities into your lessons, activities and curriculum. Build classroom community, teach concepts, move little bodies using one fun resource! The songs and activities are best for ages 4-10.
* All Videos and Presentation are Easily uploaded and usable in Google Classroom or other Digital Learning Scenarios. Feel Free to email me with questions. Sandra@singplaycreate.com
*Please listen to the preview video for a sample of the audio files. You can also go to each resource to listen and view more details about that resource.
- Creative movement strengthens students’ abilities to CREATE, PERFORM, RESPOND, and CONNECT to learning goals because movement activities ask them to imagine, analyze, and express and:
- Movement is a natural way for children to respond to music.
- Movement is how many children learn.
- Movement makes aural sound more real.
- Creative movement activities provide opportunities for students to exercise fine and gross motor skills, practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
- Pdf file with 16 ACTIVITIES and activity directions, song lyrics
- 8 Creative Movement Activity Ideas and WHY Creative Movement is important for child development.
65 MOVEMENT CARDS and/or POSTERS and FLASHCARDS:
- PDF file
- Power point Presentation file with activity directions and movement cards
5 SONG Mp3 Tracks
- Vocal and Accompaniment Mp3 Tracks
5 ACTION VIDEOS
- Professionally animated video for google classrooms and projecting.
- 5 POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS of Action Video for teaching each move/activity. Flashcards!
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- For creative music activities
- To learn music concepts- high/low, fast/slow
- To learn math shapes and directional words- in/out, under/over, big/little, circle
- To build classroom community- Teamwork, playing together, sharing, games
- To develop gross motor skills- Big and little movements to help children exercise.
- P.E. Class
- Reward Days
- Music and Movement Classes
WHY MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES ARE IMPORTANT:
1) Provide opportunities to use large muscles to move and play games.
2) Using both hands together in activities.
3) Using arms and legs at the same time.
4) Using Right and Left hands.
5) Developing core stability and trunk rotation.
6) Moving across the midline.
7) Provide social interaction opportunities.
8) Provide opportunities for the brain and body to work together.
9) Provide opportunities to burn off stress.
10) Provide opportunities to gain strength and confidence in the body and promotes an active lifestyle.
11) Promotes balance.
12) Provide opportunities to find joy in moving the body.
13) Provide opportunities to use fine motor muscles.
14) Activities that use only one hand reinforce and strengthen the dominant hand.
15) Using two hands in activities strengthens bilateral integration.
16) Strengthens fingers
17) Provides positive experiences using fine motor muscles.
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to “my purchases” and click on “Provide Feedback”. Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Contact me Sandra@singplaycreate.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.