Train Rhythm Activities Presentation, Flashcards, Google Apps Digital Resource
Help your students get on board the rhythm train with this digital distance learning resource. Students play the rhythms, do the movement, and music
Help your students get on board the rhythm train with this classroom and digital distance learning resource. Students play the rhythms, create movement, say and play the sounds, play instruments, and finally create their own rhythm patterns. Easy to adapt across several grade levels.
GOOGLE SLIDES: After purchase you will download all of the files. The Teacher Guide has the link to the Google Slides activity. Images for students to create the rhythm patterns are in the presentation. You will be asked if you want a “copy” of Train Rhythm Activities Resource. Click YES. Then you will have your own copy in your drive. Be sure to make a copy and label it “Student Train Rhythm Activity” before sharing with your students so that you have your original file.
Questions? Email me: Sandra@singplaycreate.com
Eighth Notes (joined)
Sixteenth notes (joined)
- Teaching VIDEO
- Teaching Presentation (color and bl/wt pages).
- Flash Card sets for Beat, Whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes.
- Rhythm and Note Charts with Sounds and Without.
- 3 Sets of 15 Tap the Rhythm Patterns (icons, icons w/rhythms, icons-rhythms-sounds) for each of the rhythm values.
- GOOGLE SLIDES Digital Presentation with 3 activities and moveable images.
- Digital Images for each rhythm with and without vales and sounds.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
Introduce 4 beat patterns
Create 4 beat patterns
Assess rhythms and patterns
Introduce note values
You may also like…
- Add to cart
- Music Lessons, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, Back to School, Music Class Monthly Lesson Bundles