Upper elementary music Interactive melody and rhythm activities for online or in class lessons.
Interactive melody and rhythm activities for your online or in class lessons. Students will love the cute apples and get excited to have the chance to move the images and create patterns. Then, they can say and play/sing their compositions. Use this resource in your distance learning or in class activities. Best for grades 3-4- 5
Rhythm: Eighth, Quarter & Sixteenth Notes
Pitch: so mi la
• Google Slides Activities with directions presentation & Drag & Drop images
• Drag and Drop Digital Images
• Review Rhythms
• 5-Say and Play Rhythms
• 1- Create Rhythm Slides (can use multiple times)
• 1 blank rhythm slide (for teacher use)
• Review so mi la solfege
• 8-So mi la practice slides
• 1-so mi create activities
• 1 blank melody staff slide (for teacher use)
HOW TO USE:
This resource includes options for you to use in your classroom, or in a digital environment.
Use the presentation to review rhythms and so mi, then breakout students into individual activities using the interactive images.
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers