Music Rhythm and Melody Drag and Drop Digital Lesson and Activities LEVEL 2
Upper elementary music Interactive melody and rhythm activities for online or in class lessons.
Interactive melody and rhythm activities for your online or in class lessons. Students will love the cute apples and get excited to have the chance to move the images and create patterns. Then, they can say and play/sing their compositions. Use this resource in your distance learning or in class activities. Best for grades 3-4- 5
Rhythm: Eighth, Quarter & Sixteenth Notes
Pitch: so mi la
• Google Slides Activities with directions presentation & Drag & Drop images
• Drag and Drop Digital Images
• Review Rhythms
• 5-Say and Play Rhythms
• 1- Create Rhythm Slides (can use multiple times)
• 1 blank rhythm slide (for teacher use)
• Review so mi la solfege
• 8-So mi la practice slides
• 1-so mi create activities
• 1 blank melody staff slide (for teacher use)
HOW TO USE:
This resource includes options for you to use in your classroom, or in a digital environment.
Use the presentation to review rhythms and so mi, then breakout students into individual activities using the interactive images.
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Add to cart
- Back to School Resources, Digital Resources, Music Activities, Rhythm Activity Resources, Music Resources, 1st Grade Music Lessons, 2nd Grade Music Lessons, 3rd Grade Music Lessons, 4th Grade Music Lessons, 5th Grade Music Lessons, 6th Grade Music Lessons, Kindergarten Music Lessons, Orff Music Lessons, Rhythm Chants, Back to School Resources, Music Games