It’s here again! Cyber Monday music and movement deals that will help you save money and help you in the classroom.
I’m listing some of the best deals on music and movement activities as well as movement props that are on SALE at the TPT store and some of my favorite AMAZON movement props.
Thanks for coming to the site and checking out the great deals for CYBER MONDAY!
*This post contains affiliate links.
These music activities are the best deals at the TPT store.
My first recommendation is the NEW HOLIDAY MUSIC AND MOVEMENT BUNDLE for PRESCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN and FIRST GRADES. There’s lot’s of opportunities for singing, moving and playing, creating rhythms. You’ll be able to establish stations or have many diverse activities for students to work on steady beat and level one rhythms.
These 5 resources can be combined to make a complete unit of learning for your younger students in the month of December. Combining Beat, Rhythm, Singing, Playing and Moving activities gives your students a variety of musical experiences learning key music concepts.
The BONUS FILE contains more flashcards and a TEACHER PLANNER PAGE for Kindergarten and First Grade and suggestions to make your planning easier.
- VIDEOS: Freeze Dance, Scarf, Rhythm L1 and Body Percussion resources have videos with music.
- GOOGLE SLIDES: Body Percussion and Rhythm L1 has google slides activities.
- TEACHING PRESENTATIONS: All resources have google apps ready power point and PDF presentations.
- TEACHING MATERIALS & MANIPULATIVES: Body Percussion, Rhythm, Scarf, Freeze Dance all include FLASHCARDS, Worksheets in color and black and white.
- MUSIC LESSONS: Scarf and Freeze Dance Activities include music materials and activities for teaching EXPRESSION and DYNAMICS (HIGH/LOW, FAST/SLOW).
- RHYTHM- Quarter, Eighth Notes and Quarter Rest
- Read and Play a Rhythm Pattern
- Play Instruments (alone and in a group)
- Sing and Play Together
Materials for an entire unit of learning for PreK-Kinder-First Grade music classes!
I always teach the NUTCRACKER and use these resources in my classroom.
Nutcracker themed scarf and movement cards. “Nutcracker” movement activity cards for elementary music and preschool Music as well as P.E. classes.
Your students will love using these Nutcracker character movement cards. Teacher will love the directional movement cards based on the Nutcracker Ballet.
Includes scarf and creative movement activities- a fun brain break or full class activity.
My next recommendation is something for primary as well as upper elementary students.
December Elementary Music Class Lesson Bundle of Music Activities K-6
Put some holiday sparkle into your December elementary general music lessons. Your K-6 Music Class Students will be singing solfege, playing xylophones, writing notes and exploring vocal range in this December Music Lesson Bundle with songs, games, and activities.
Check out the multi-cultural vocal explorations and worksheets. K-6 music class.
Your K-6 Music Class Students will be singing solfege, playing xylophones, writing notes and exploring vocal range in this December Music Lesson Bundle with songs, games, and activities. Check out the multi-cultural vocal explorations and worksheets. K-6 music class.
- 1-Holiday Vocal Explorations
- 2-“Christmas is a Time for Caring” Easy Song Resource
- 3-“December Lights” Song for xylophone, recorder, guitar, keyboards-Choir
- 4-“I Have a Little Dreidle” Music Lesson Resource
- 5-“Jolly Old St. Nicholas” Kodaly and Orff Resource
- 6- Holiday Music Class Worksheets
LESSON PLAN IDEAS:
- A sample Lesson Plan Outline for the Month of December might look like this:
- K-2 Sing and Play “Dreidel” Song and Game-Make Dreidels
- “Christmas is a Time for Caring”
- Vocal Explorations
- 3-4 “December Lights” for xylophone or recorders
- “I Have a Little Dreidle” Orff arrangement
- 4-6 Jolly Old St. Nicholas” Solfege singing & Orff Arrangement
- “December Lights”-Sing and Play
If you’re looking for movement props for your holiday music activities, I recommend checking out these products on Amazon. *affiliate links
STORE YOUR STATION MATERIALS in these cool zipper bags that are larger than paper size for all the flash cards!
Let’s get ready for the Holiday Season with these wrap around jingle bells. They are soft to hold and can also wrap around a small wrist.
They make playing instruments easy in your Kindergarten classes.
And- I love using these in my holiday programs because they are easy to store and keep clean.
Let’s get ready for the Holiday Season with these fun hats. I love using these in my holiday programs because they are easy to store and keep clean.
Wishing you the ultimate holiday teaching experience this year.
Make learning fun using innovative and creative resources you can count on from the Sing Play Create Store.
Thanks for reading this post!